Monday, May 25, 2009

Rain, Rain

Never tried posting a video before. Perhaps because I never made a video before, if you can really call a slideshow set to music by iPhoto a "video."

Here's a collage of photos combined with a song I've been meaning to re-record for months now. Most of the photos fit the song well, but I confess to throwing in three photos I took this weekend just because I liked them.



Music credits:
Melody & Vocals - Linda Courtien
Other instruments and mixing by myself.

Photo credits:
Photo 9 by Tomasz Sienicki
Photo 10 by Juni
Photo 18 by selbst
All other photos taken by myself.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    It's "MostWanted" here..
    Very nice video/music! Sounds like modern jazz, very nice beat! Good job!

    Keep up the good work!

    Greets from Holland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the listen and the comment.

    ReplyDelete